This past Saturday in my weekly minister’s briefing I encouraged everyone to make personal growth a major priority in 2021.
Go here to watch my last weekly minister’s briefing. Especially listen to the three R’s of personal growth.
I emailed the ministers on my email mailing list a list of my top ten recommendations of books that have help me grow personally over the years. I’ve read all of these more than once and all of them have had a profound impact on my life.
Several of my blog readers reached out and asked if they could have a copy of the the top ten list so I thought I’d give them out in one of my blogs. So here goes…
My Top Ten List of Books for Personal Growth
- ALLENDER, Dan B., Sabbath: The Ancient Practices
- BLACKABY, Henry T., Experiencing God
- CLEAR, James, Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- CLOUD, Henry, Integrity: The Courage to Meet the Demands of Reality
- CLOUD, Henry, The One-Life Solution: Reclaim Your Personal Life While Achieving Greater Professional Success
- CORDEIRO, Wayne, The Divine Mentor
- COVEY, Stephen R., The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- MACDONALD, Gordon, Ordering Your Private World
- MAXELL, John, Intentional Living: Choosing a Life That Matters
- NEWPORT, Cal, So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love
6-7 pages a day (3 in the morning / 2 for lunch / 2 at night) will get you through these amazing books this year.
2 thoughts on “My Top Ten Reading List for Personal Growth”
Thank you, Pastor Kemp! 🤗C
Sent from my iPad
Good morning, intrepid Reader! Let me know your thoughts throughout the year with any of these you read. Also, please send me any recommendations that you may have. Happy reading 🙂