The stats are in.
They have been tested and retested.
They have been vetted, verified, discussed, and debated.
The results are clear–with 100% accuracy…you are going to leave this world.
It is appointed, destined, determined, and sure.
No need to be morbid about it but it is wise to plan on it…
- Don’t sweat the small stuff (note to self, it’s virtually all small stuff).
- Leave a good impression when you walk out the door, you never know when it will be the last time.
- You will be remembered, be remembered for having lived your life for something that really mattered.
- Be mourned, not just loved. (Being loved means you belonged; being mourned means you made a positive difference.)
- Plan now for what’s on the other side of that last door. (Note: Don’t leave this to guess work!)
- Bottom line…
The ONE THING for today: Live leaving.
One thought on “Live leaving…”
Excellent reminder! Shalom! Claudia
Sent from my iPad