- All flights for United Airlines grounded due to a mysterious computer glitch.
- All stock trading on the New York Stock Exchange stopped, also due to a mysterious computer glitch.
- The entire world troubled by the troubles in Europe and Greece’s potential exit from the European Union.
- China in the midst of a stock market crash that is unprecedented.
These developing stories and countless others weave a tapestry of unease, panic, and crisis around the world.
I’m thinking of the words of Jesus when he warned that in the last days men’s hearts would fail them for fear.
Buckle up dear one I suspect it is going to be a rough ride ahead.
- The ONE THING for today: Think in terms of renting a hotel room as it relates to this life. Pay your bill, don’t trash your room, and be respectful of those in the other rooms, but don’t get too comfortable—this is not your home, soon you will be checking out.
28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.
Luke 21:28 (NKJV)