What only you can do

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”

― Robert Frost

*****

I’m not sure if this is original with me it has been a vital part of my life for so long I can’t remember. But I am sure that it is worth remembering…

  • 80% of what you do any person with reasonable intelligence can do.
  • 15% of what you do any person with the proper training can do.
  • 05% of what you do…only you can do.

You can excel at 95% of the things you do and still come to the end of your life and realized you failed. The secret to living a truly successful and fulling life is excelling at the 5% that only you can do. Knowing what that 5% is and giving it your best is 95% of the battle.

The ONE THING for today: It is your great mission in life to know what the 5% is that only you can do and to not let the other 95% keep you from giving that 5% your very best.

2 thoughts on “What only you can do

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s