Here’s a template for winning (W.I.N. — What’s Important Now)
- If it is important today but will not be important tomorrow – do it now! (The opportunity of a lifetime does not last a lifetime)
- If the deadline is today – deadlines matter to someone. Faithfully coming through for people builds trust and credibility and sets you up to succeed.
- If it is an energy and morale drainer – deal with it now. Life is challenging enough without you carrying unnecessary burdens. (Confront, forgive, let it go, little nagging details that you hate to do, etc.)
- If you gave your word – broken promises erode your relationships with people and undermines your future potential. Trust me, people remember the promises you make and expect you to keep them.
- If your action will free others to make progress do it now. Don’t keep people waiting when it is in your ability…
View original post 10 more words