Genesis 1:1 (NKJV) In the beginning God created…
There was a very long time that you did not exist; there will now never be a moment that you do not exist.
How is that?
Answer: God created you.
If I were to trace your story all the way back to your birth I would have to wade through a lot of memories; many of them probably sad, some shameful, and a few even regrettable. However, no matter how much “junk” and infamy there is in your past never forget that your origin began with God.
Giving your mother and father the privilege of being a part of the process, He knit you together in your mother’s womb and, never doubt it, He took great delight in you!
Why does this matter today?
- If God created you then you are wanted (no matter the opinion of others)
- If God created you he can fix you.
- If God created you he can find you (He included a homing signal).
- If God created you his opinion of you is the one that ultimately matters most.
- If God created you then he created you for a purpose.
- If God created you then he created you for Himself.
The ONE THING for today: A person’s belief about their origin will determine their belief concerning their purpose and destiny. YOU were created by God.
Psalm 139:14 (NKJV)
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.
If you think this post would help someone please share it.
2 thoughts on “A lesson in beginning”
Thank you Pastor Kemp for this beautiful and meaningful blog for today. Meant a lot to me. I also forwarded it to my niece Kelly. 🙂 Blessings, Claudia
Sent from my iPad
Thank you Claudia, great to talk with you and Brad today. Love you two.