Nothing serious today, just some questions that need answers…
- Can you cry under water?
- How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- Once you’re in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- What disease did cured ham actually have?
- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
- Why are you IN a movie, but you’re ON TV?
- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
- Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They’re going to see you naked anyway.
- Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
- Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the HOV lane?
- If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
I read these questions this morning and got a good laugh. I’m posting them today as a reminder that Sabbath living is about having fun and relaxing. I hope that you will find a little time to relax today and enjoy a good laugh.
Do keep Sonja and me in your prayers. Sonja and I are in Aiken, S.C. this morning where we finished up one of the best Prayer Conferences ever and will be leaving out in a little while to head back home. Pray that we have traveling mercy. Hopefully I’ll see some of you tonight at church.